Going for a pre wedding photoshoot can be a daunting experience, as you would unlikely have been to one other than your own which you are going to. This is why I have shared the above video so that you can calm yourself down and know what to expect during your own pre wedding photoshoot session in Singapore! If you are looking for a recommendation instead, check out http://www.grandeurweddingstudio.com/photography-singapore. They’re one of Singapore’s very best wedding photographers.
Here is a review and price list of some of the more popular wedding photographers in Singapore.
1. 36 Frames – They have 3 packages for their actual day wedding photography package. They have a one hour, three hour as well as a eight hour photography package for couples looking to have their actual wedding ceremony photographed in Singapore. As such their prices are $320, $1180 and $2280 respectively. In my opinion, this is slightly steep compared to the quality of the photographs that you receive if you were to order your package with them. In my opinion, they would be a 3.9 out of 5.
2. Tiny Dot Photography – Be prepared for this, as their wedding photography package is significantly MORE expensive than everyone else on this list. At $3700 and $4500 for an eight hour and ten hour photography session, Yu Hsin (photographer at Tiny Dot Photography) is clearly among the higher tiers in terms of prices for actual day wedding photoshoots. It is however partly because of a 40 page, 12” x 12” Shashin Photobook which is included in the package. In my opinion though, the prices are really a little too steep, because even after deducting an assumed $400 for the book, it is still around $3300 to $4000 for an actual day wedding photographer. In my opinion, if their prices were not so high, they will get a 4.1, but as of now, a 3.9 out of 5.
3. Grandeur Wedding Studio – With such amazing photographs from their portfolio, it’s amazing how their prices are definitely still on the friendly end here, at only $1899 for a 10 hour photoshoot, and a $1399 for a five hour photoshoot. At those prices, their photos definitely are very good value for money. I would encourage you to try them out if you’re more budget conscious and would still like wedding photographs of amazing quality. In my opinion, I would rate them 4.5 out of 5. Check them out here: http://www.grandeurweddingstudio.com/
4. Edmund Photo – This is a cheaper option for couples who do not have the spare financial capacity for their actual day wedding photography budget. At only $1688 for a full day package, I think in terms of pricing, they are definitely a 5 out of 5. However, the only shame is that I think their wedding photos are not THAT amazing, so in total, I would rate them a 4.3 out of 5.
5. A Little Moment Photography – To the best of my knowledge (please correct me if I am wrong), they only have 1 type of package for their actual day photography, and that is a $2200 package for 10 hours. Couples who are looking to have a full day photography coverage can look at them. Those couples with only a half day ceremony (e.g. only wedding day lunch or dinner banquet) should not look at them as they do not offer a shorter package. I would think that their wedding photos are of good quality, and that their prices are still reasonable. In my opinion, they deserve a solid 4.4 out of 5.